Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Love for you~

My Love for you
The love I have for you is indistinctly blind and has happened to almost everyone,
this love is not uncommon but it is easily unique to me.

The love I have for you is the first thing in my mind when I wake up
this love insist to stay as I sleep and haunts my dreams.

The love I have for you is more than the hate I have,
this love ignores your weaknesses, defects and your betrayal.

The love I have for you is irrational and has drained my pride out of me,
this love has stripped down my sense of self worth and part of my self.

The love I have for you doesn't know of distance and could care less about the oceans and land,
this love broke those laws but could not reach the most important place which is your heart.

The love I have for you doesn't know about ethics and morals,
this love broke those codes but could not ever break the two of you apart.

The love I have for you is mine and mine only,
this love shall never be between your hands and hers.

The love I have for you is secretive, clandestine, and repulsive,
this love is the exact opposite of what you have with her.

The love I have for you is obsessive, tentative, and  unstoppable
this love is the sweet nutrient that feeds my soul.

The love I have for you knows its limits,
this love shall never go beyond my dreams.

The love I have for you knows pain,
this love shall never fruit joy.

The love I have for you has to disappear,
but this love doesn't want to perish.

The love I have for you has to say goodbye
but, this love has never say hello to you...so, could you tell me...

How can it depart if it has never arrived in your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment